Facts About Alvita Care
New York’s Premier Senior Health Care Agency
Alvita Care: 5 Interesting Facts That You Never Knew
As the Greater New York City area’s premier in-home caregiver agency, Alvita Care continues to grow in order to serve more clients.
Today we serve New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, and New Jersey meeting our clients’ needs in private homes, hospitals, and assisted living facilities alike.
Here are some interesting facts about Alvita Care that you probably didn’t know!
- We provide 24-hour staff. The Alvita Care team is committed to our clients and to our caregivers, striving to provide the highest quality of service by being available around the clock. We have a dedicated team member answering the phone at all hours so you can receive fast, reliable service that you have come to know and trust. This provides you and our staff the peace of mind that assistance is a phone call away, no matter what time of day.
- We know our stuff. We are more than just a caregiver agency. The Alvita Care team cares about our clients, therefore making it our top priority to be up to date with the latest innovations in care technology. Likewise, our caregivers are kept up to date with the latest developments to provide the best care possible. As a growing presence in the healthcare field, we hope to not only provide companionship and assistance for your aging parents but also to provide the insight and wisdom that comes with years’ experience in the field.
- We live in the twenty-first Century. Not only do our offices utilize advanced software to organize and maintain client-caregiver calendars, but we use a remote check-in system to ensure that aids arrive on time at the client’s home. In addition to monthly newsletters sent to clients and their families, Alvita Care also provides advice on current health care issues to the greater healthcare community through our two operating blogs: Alvita Care Blog and Elderly Eats with Chef Gerby.
- We go the extra mile. The Alvita Care team prides itself on going the extra mile for each of our clients. Whether clients are looking for temporary care or long-term assistance, our staffing team ensures that each caregiver is properly matched, making our care superior. More than this, our care team strives to build personal relationships with every one of our clients. By ordering groceries, medical supplies, or calling car services, we strive to make your parent’s life easier so they can live healthier, happier lives.
- We want to help. As geriatric care managers, the staff at Alvita Care goes above and beyond to make sure that the care your elderly parents receive is the right type for them. We are driven by a commitment to make sure that your parents’ health and independence are preserved as long as possible and encourage as much independent activity as possible. Alvita Care makes the proper recommendations and life adjustments necessary to sustain healthy living, regardless of what’s in it for us.